Betty Lou’s 2020 Bridal Hair and MakeUp
Happy New Year!
The Betty Lou team are so excited to get back to work this January. We already have a number of bookings for 2020 bridal hair and makeup in Brighton and wider areas in East Sussex and West Sussex.
We are still taking bookings though for 2020 so please get in touch. Here are some of the key benefits of booking your bridal hair and makeup with Betty Lou in 2020:
- Our packages include a trial so we can really get the chance to know you, your personal style, and perfect your look for the big day
- We’re not your regular salon stylists. Most of us work as publication, TV, fashion or event stylists and so we can create a variety of looks including alternative, high fashion and vintage, as well as your more classic and traditional looks
- Our team is made up of hairstylists and make-up artists who work on a mobile basis and have at LEAST five years of real experience. We have even worked on photoshoot styling for Vogue, ITV, Bn1 and many other publications
- We keep it personal - we’re not an agency, we’re a team. When you book with us you’ll speak to me, Emily. I will take care of your booking from start to finish, matching you with the best stylist for your desired look and keeping everything lovely, enjoyable and simple
- Because we all have photoshoot styling experience, we know how to apply your make-up to ensure it not only looks great on the day but highlights all your best features in your wedding photography too
- We can also make the rest of your wedding party look fabulous - your flower girls, bridesmaids, mother/mother-in-law. Our hair and make-up services extend to whoever you wish and we may even be able to offer a discount on bookings for larger wedding parties
- For bridal hair and makeup stylists with so much experience, our pricing is competitive. However, this January we are also offering 10% off your bridal hair and/or make-up booking when you claim through our website